I'd rather write about life. And so I will.
Today is my daughters first birthday. She turns one year old tonight at 8:50pm. I cannot believe that it's been an entire year. My daughter has taught me so many lessons in such a short time, I can't helping thinking my initial name choice of 'Dharma' might have been a better fit for her.
One of the strangest changes that have come about because of my daughter is my desire to 'create' things.... I've made her a scrapbook, I love cooking for her, and for her birthday I made her doll a very adorable little outfit to wear for the occasion. It's like having a family has turned me into a 1950's housewife...and I'm so PROUD of that!
I love you little Chicken!
Now, if you could speak with your brother, I'd like my womb back please...his lease is up. :)

2 comments:
It is hard to believe that a year has passed already, and she is one year old today...a wonderful, super, stellar, sweet, amazing, cute, loving, one year old...Did I say cute yet? Cute! Happy birthday Stella. Memere and Aunty Iris love you!
Now to Sebastien...I think you must be treating him too good in there...What does the advertisement say...Stop feeding him cheese :)We can't wait to meet him when his time is right.
Did you really write this post at three something this morning? You may need an afternoon nap...
I can't believe that it's been a year already. And now again. Soon a year will have passed by in no time at all and I won't be believing that it's another year.
All the best for the bigger and better family in 2009.
Post a Comment